hello!!!
Well, this week has been pretty good! So Dennis told you about me ripping on some people to actually start working harder on missionary work, huh? It's crazy here. People are too busy to do anything else! I talked to them about it and turned some stuff around! We have met with the mother and daughter (her was in the hospital) again. They are doing a lot better and they are going to try to come to church this week! We have been going on splits a lot with the youth and really getting the singles involved in activities. It's awesome! We are going to play a little football today. they are expecting like 20 plus people to come! I cant wait! We are walking no less than 10 miles a day. We hit pretty close to 13 miles in one day. That was awesome, but I felt like I was gonna die! I have to do ANOTHER training in the district! agh!It's getting stupid!They all have heard me teach already! Anyways, I hope the dog chews up Brielle's shoes soon! haha jk. Give everyone a big hug from me! I love all of you and hope this week is full of progress!
Love,
Elder Naylor
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment