A nice little reminder

A nice little reminder
"Represent"

Elder Naylor

Elder Naylor
Still a hunk!

He's leaving his mark in CO!

He's leaving his mark in CO!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 13, 2010

Well, this week was crazy! Yes, the zone training was very good! I just winged it.... as always! But, it went very well! I have some sad news... there was a kid in Craig thatIi was teaching and helped set with a baptismal date. Two nights ago the zone leader called me at like 11 at night and told me to call my old district leader. I called him and the kid we taught together on splits all the time and I really liked, killed himself 3 days ago.They just baptized him right after I left. That was really hard. Yesterday, an investigator's daughter slit her wrists in school and had to be rushed to the hospital. We went and taught her and she was closed off at first, but after we started teaching and I related to her life in some sense she really opened up and wants to learn more. That was very cool!... in the spiritual fact not the slitting wrists fact!..

That's so cool that we have a pit! It's about time we get a REAL dog in the house! If it really is... I will take it when I get home from the mission! Yeahhhh buddy! We went on spits the other day with a recent rm and he served with Andy Neilson! They went to the mtc together and knew each other really well on the mission! Andy is home now and I want to get a hold of him. Can you try to find him for me?

There are so many people that want us to come back to teach them. They want to learn more and then the next time we talk to them they don't want to hear anymore. It's a pain in the butt! We should be setting 2 people with a date here soon... I hope. I'm excited to teach Dennis and the fam. I have a way good lesson to teach that can relate to everyone!

P-days we play a lot of basketball with rc's and less-actives. It's so fuN! I'm becoming a baller finally! I love you all hope things go well this week!

Love,
Elder Naylor

No comments: