Hey!
Sorry, the library was closed this p-day, so we had to wait a day. I'm sorry! Wel,l this week was great! My new comp... haha... you're never going to believe this! His name is Elder Nicholls! We were mission prep companions and we went to the same school, same government class and we have known each other since 7th grade! hahaha! He is such a cool guy. I'm so glad I get along with him. I got another big one! He's 6.7 and 280lbs... what the crap! I keep getting the huge ones! Elder Nicholls says the mission pres knows if I got a little comp, they couldn't pull me off someone who made me kinda upset. haha... I have never gotten upset.... He's relating to my High School years. So, we have 22 new investigators and we are doing so well!The members here can't believe my comp and I went to the same high school and knew each other before our missions! The long johns fit great.Ii keep rubbing it in to Elder Nicholls cuz he's freezing all the time. They keep me so warm! Thank you so much!Tell Brielle I'm writing her a letter soon! We have been so busy. I haven't gotten the chance to send pictures.The package was great! thank you! Anyways, things are going great! We are getting ready to drive up to Grand Junction to a zone conference now. Thannk you so much for all you do. I love you all!
love,
Elder Naylor
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment